Sales Terms and Conditions
- For late payments interest will be charge at a rate of 1.5% per month until receipt of all unpaid charges.
- Payments can be made via direct deposit, wire, e-Transfer, cheque, Debit Visa®/Mastercard® or credit card.
- For capital equipment purchases a maximum of 10% can be put on credit card at time of deposit. Remaining amount must be paid via other payment method listed in 1b.
- Terms of sale are FOB Cambridge, Ontario
- Clarion Medical Technologies will determine the time, route, and carrier for all shipments
- Freight charges may be incurred if minimum order amounts are not reached
Applicable Sales Tax
- The final total GST, HST or relevant provincial tax will be shown on invoices
- To receive any relevant PST exceptions Clarion Medical Technologies must have PST exemption number prior to shipment
- Clarion Medical Technologies GST/HST# R109985218, QST#1010402766
- Clarion Medical Technologies will verify the Customer’s appropriate license information to ensure that product is being sent to physicians with a valid license
- All returns require a Return Material Authorization which must be obtained by contacting Clarion Customer Service. Your RMA# is valid for 30 days from date of issue. If goods are not received back within 30 days Clarion reserves the right not to issue a credit.
- Ensure product is properly packaged and protected from damage during transit. Place product to return in a box along with any required forms. Write the RMA# clearly on the outside of the box and send as instructed to the following address:
Returns Department – Clarion Medical Technologies
125 Fleming Drive
Cambridge ON, N1T 2B8
125 Fleming Drive
Cambridge ON, N1T 2B8
- Clarion Medical Technologies will provide exchanges on skincare products ordered in error if reported within 14 days. Product must be un-opened, un-altered and in original packaging to be eligible for exchange. Clarion Medical Technologies will not do exchanges on drug products, which include all DIN & NHP products.
- Any product that is damaged during shipping must be reported to Clarion Medical Technologies within 3 business day of receipt of product to be eligible for return.
- Defective product is eligible for return or exchange if reported to Clarion Medical Technologies within 90 days from date of purchase.
- Allergic / Skin reactions from any of Clarion Medical Technologies skin care products are highly unlikely. If such an instance should occur, we will accept return of the product that has caused the reaction as long as the product is not over 50% used and is accompanied by a completed complaint and/or incident form.
- Clarion Medical Technologies reserves the right to destroy, without credit, any products which do not follow the returns policy.
- Clarion reserves the right to cancel orders not shipped within 30 days.
- Customers on prepayment terms to pay when order placed if product backordered.
Resale (Canadian based sale)
- Customer shall not
- i. Export or sell purchased product from Clarion outside of Canada.
- ii. Sell purchased product for resale to any party who it knows will export outside of Canada.
- iii. Distribution or any form of selling that is not intended to the end consumer such as a patient is expressly prohibited.
Extended Service & Coverage Plan Agreement (Capital Equipment)
- See separate T&C for Equipment Service policy
Limits of Liability
- The liability of Clarion Medical Technologies Inc. under any order shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, exceed the amount of the invoice price paid or payable thereunder for the products sold and delivered thereunder. Clarion is not liable for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, exemplary or punitive damages or similar damages or losses of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, for any loss of clientele, sales or profits, regardless of whether arising from the breach of contract, warranty, tort, delict, quasi-delict, strict liability or otherwise, even if Clarion is advised of the possibility of such damage or loss or if such damage or loss could have been reasonably foreseen.