At Clarion, our foundation is built on a culture of collaboration that fosters teamwork, trust, and mutual respect. Our unwavering commitment to excellence drives us to push the boundaries of what's possible, and our tenacious determination enables us to overcome any obstacle. But most importantly, our unwavering integrity ensures that we always put the needs of our customers first. Whether we're developing cutting-edge laser technology or providing world-class training and support, we always strive to exceed expectations and deliver exceptional results. At Clarion, we're not just a company - we're a community of passionate, dedicated professionals who are committed to making a difference in the world of medical and aesthetic technology.
Why Join the Clarion Team?
- Competitive compensation plans including commissions, incentives, profit sharing and performance bonus
- Health Benefits for you and your dependents include 100% paid benefit premiums for health, dental, life insurance, AD&D, Employee Family Assistance Program and WorldCare
- Safety focused through our JHSC, and participation in the WSIB Safety Excellence Program
- Employee discounts on all of our consumable products
- Health/Wellness Spending Account for things like sports memberships and/or medical expenses
- In-house corporate training programs
- Recognition programs with employee of the month and an annual opportunity to win a $1,000.00 travel voucher for anywhere in the world
- Yearly Awards of Excellence and Service Awards
- Company matching up to 5% of employees’ pension contributions
- Referral program that allows for $1,000.00 for each successful hire
- Lunch & Learns and Information Sessions
- Regular performance feedback focused on Professional growth of employees and the business
- We invest in our people and have a great educational reimbursement program that allows for up to $5,000.00 per year
Clarion Medical Technologies supports a scent-free workplace. The scent, or fragrance-free environment means all employees and visitors are requested to refrain from using, wearing, and bringing scented products and/or materials into the building.
- Aesthetic Digital Marketing Specialist - Maternity Leave Contract
- Aesthetic Injectable Sales Representative - Edmonton
- Bilingual Account Receivable Specialist
- Quality Assurance Associate - Maternity Leave Contract
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Consumables
- Returns Logistic Coordinator