At Clarion, we hire people with an Entrepreneurial spirit who have a BIG appetite for learning, enjoy working hard and having fun!
Why Join the Clarion Team?
- Competitive compensation plans including commissions, incentives, profit sharing and performance bonus
- Health Benefits for you and your dependents include 100% paid benefit premiums for health, dental, life insurance, AD&D, Employee Family Assistance Program and WorldCare
- Safety focused through our JHSC, and participation in the WSIB Safety Excellence Program
- Employee discounts on all of our consumable products
- Health/Wellness Spending Account for things like sports memberships and/or medical expenses
- Recognition programs with employee of the month and an annual opportunity to win a $1,000.00 travel voucher for anywhere in the world
- Yearly Awards of Excellence and Service Awards
- Company matching up to 5% of employees’ pension contributions
- Referral program that allows for $1,000.00 for each successful hire
- Lunch & Learns and Information Sessions
Career & Business Growth
- Clarion has been in business since 1989 and we have enjoyed top line growth over the last 5 years, year-over-year
- We invest in our people and have a great educational reimbursement program that allows for up to $5,000.00 per year as well as in-house corporate training programs (i.e. E-Learning platform and technology training)
- Regular performance feedback focused on Professional growth of employees and the business
- Collaboration with local Universities and Colleges to offer co-op opportunities
Work That Matters – We Make a Difference in People’s Lives
Health/Life Science space is an exciting and growing industry and Clarion is at the forefront of the latest technology and proud of the work we do that makes a difference in people’s lives!
Clarion has an active Social Committee with an annual schedule of events so employees & their families can enjoy lots of social and fun activities together.
- Complimentary gourmet coffee machine
- Full kitchen – used regularly for social events such as green pancakes on St. Patrick’s Day, employee appreciation meals, summer BBQ’s, potlucks, etc...
- Lounge area for connecting with colleagues
Clarion supports our employees to volunteer in the Community every year in partnership with the United Way. We build team spirit together while making a difference in our communities across Canada.
Great Place to Work – Awards
- We are proud of our innovative culture where employees are encouraged to propose solutions and ideas and leaders are willing to listen and take action
- Yearly Spark Engagement Surveys conducted to help leaders and employees direct their efforts on the things that matter most
- The model is based on High Meaning + High Progress = Passionately Engaged Employee
- Clarion won the United Way 2016 Workplace Campaign of the Year Award and the 2016 Corporate Volunteerism – Corporate Partner Award.
- Plasticity Labs chose Clarion as a successful CASE STUDY in 2017 depicting the 5 actions Clarion has taken to improve workplace culture from employee survey results
- Clarion has been nominated in 2017 for the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, Best Private Business Growth Award
- Samson Ling, our leader and CEO was awarded 2018 Entrepreneur of The Year by the Association of Chinese Canadian Entrepreneurs
- Clarion won the United Way 2019 Outstanding Workplace Campaign Award
Our Leadership Team
Values drive our decisions and actions. Values motivate our goals and our goals lead to our successes. Here at Clarion we value Teamwork, commitment, determination and integrity.
Clarion Medical Technologies supports a scent-free workplace. The scent, or fragrance-free environment means all employees and visitors are requested to refrain from using, wearing, and bringing scented products and/or materials into the building.