At Clarion, we hire people with an Entrepreneurial spirit who have a BIG appetite for learning, enjoy working hard and having fun!
Why Join the Clarion Team?
- Competitive compensation plans including commissions, incentives, profit sharing and performance bonus
- Health Benefits for you and your dependents include 100% paid benefit premiums for health, dental, life insurance, AD&D, Employee Family Assistance Program and WorldCare
- Safety focused through our JHSC, and participation in the WSIB Safety Excellence Program
- Employee discounts on all of our consumable products
- Health/Wellness Spending Account for things like sports memberships and/or medical expenses
- Recognition programs with employee of the month and an annual opportunity to win a $1,000.00 travel voucher for anywhere in the world
- Yearly Awards of Excellence and Service Awards
- Company matching up to 5% of employees’ pension contributions
- Referral program that allows for $1,000.00 for each successful hire
- Lunch & Learns and Information Sessions
Career & Business Growth
- Clarion has been in business since 1989 and we have enjoyed top line growth over the last 5 years, year-over-year
- We invest in our people and have a great educational reimbursement program that allows for up to $5,000.00 per year as well as in-house corporate training programs (i.e. E-Learning platform and technology training)
- Regular performance feedback focused on Professional growth of employees and the business
- Collaboration with local Universities and Colleges to offer co-op opportunities
Work That Matters – We Make a Difference in People’s Lives
Health/Life Science space is an exciting and growing industry and Clarion is at the forefront of the latest technology and proud of the work we do that makes a difference in people’s lives!
Clarion has an active Social Committee with an annual schedule of events so employees & their families can enjoy lots of social and fun activities together.
- Complimentary gourmet coffee machine
- Full kitchen – used regularly for social events such as green pancakes on St. Patrick’s Day, employee appreciation meals, summer BBQ’s, potlucks, etc...
- Lounge area for connecting with colleagues
Clarion supports our employees to volunteer in the Community every year in partnership with the United Way. We build team spirit together while making a difference in our communities across Canada.
Great Place to Work – Awards
- We are proud of our innovative culture where employees are encouraged to propose solutions and ideas and leaders are willing to listen and take action
- Yearly Spark Engagement Surveys conducted to help leaders and employees direct their efforts on the things that matter most
- The model is based on High Meaning + High Progress = Passionately Engaged Employee
- Clarion won the United Way 2016 Workplace Campaign of the Year Award and the 2016 Corporate Volunteerism – Corporate Partner Award.
- Plasticity Labs chose Clarion as a successful CASE STUDY in 2017 depicting the 5 actions Clarion has taken to improve workplace culture from employee survey results
- Clarion has been nominated in 2017 for the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, Best Private Business Growth Award
- Samson Ling, our leader and CEO was awarded 2018 Entrepreneur of The Year by the Association of Chinese Canadian Entrepreneurs
- Clarion won the United Way 2019 Outstanding Workplace Campaign Award
Our Leadership Team
Clarion Medical Technologies supports a scent-free workplace. The scent, or fragrance-free environment means all employees and visitors are requested to refrain from using, wearing, and bringing scented products and/or materials into the building.