Back to Careers
Clarion Medical Technologies is committed to building customer relationships for life by delivering innovative medical solutions that improve the lives of our customers and their patients. We are currently looking for a Project Manager based in Cambridge, Ontario to manage product launches and various corporate projects.
As the Project Manager, your job is to plan, coordinate, execute and document all product launches and corporate projects. You will be working closely with managers and team members from various departments to bring projects and launches to a successful close.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; outgoing, energetic, proactive with a positive attitude
• Teamwork and collaboration skills. Solution based problem solver
• Excellent ability in handling multiple tasks and setting proper priorities
• Effective in keeping project on track versus milestones, resources consumed and budgets
• Critical analytical skills to identify barriers and work to resolve them
• Strong attention to detail with focus on quality
• Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of people using multi-media
• 5 years project management experience required. Medical field is an asset
• Post-secondary degree in a science/technical discipline
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• 2+ years of experience with ERP systems
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and NetSuite would be an asset