Back to Careers
Aesthetic Energy Device Sales Associate - Atlantic
This position will be responsible for achieving sales goals in assigned territory by developing new customer accounts and ensuring on-going customer satisfaction through excellent customer service and follow-up.
The successful applicant will:
• Sales oriented person who thrives in meeting/exceeding sales targets by calling on existing and potential clients to identify their current or perspective needs and provide information about the company products / services including demonstrations and quotations.
• Develops leads to potential new customers through various sources.
• Researches and develops sales presentations to effectively relate company products / services to potential customers’ needs.
• Maintains thorough knowledge of Clarion’s products /services; sales objectives and strategies, pricing and delivery policies and practices to be able to respond to customer needs.
• Participates in developing strategies, forecasts and establishing sales targets.
• Perform in accordance with Clarion’s operating and environmental, health and safety procedures and guidelines.
• Previous experience practice/business building, preferably with physicians/medical clinics
We are seeking a candidate with the following attributes:
• Post secondary diploma or degree.
• 2 years of sales experience, preferably in medical sales or capital equipment sales.
• Demonstrated track record of sales achievement.
• Highly customer focused with a desire to impact the business goals of clients and Clarion Medical Technologies.
• Team player that is willing to share knowledge and experience with others.
• Creative with the ability to manage and reset priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Strong organizational skills, detailed oriented, and ability to multi-task.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Entrepreneurial with the ability to create new programs and opportunities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, outgoing, energetic and positive attitude.
• Strong relationship building and excellent customer service skills.
• Professional look and attitude.
• Excellent computer skills specifically Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Previous experience with Clarion products is an asset.
• A personal automobile is a requirement
• A valid Canadian Drivers licence
• 20% overnight travel