Back to Careers
Bilingual Service Sales Consultant
The Service Sales Consultant’s primary responsibility is maintaining existing service revenue, growing revenue through conversions of warranty to service plans, and in addition, re-introducing new revenue from old expired accounts. Development of all service plan offerings and levels are a critical element that recognizes cost of service and market conditions to ensure Clarion’s margins are maintained.
The successful applicant will:
• Maintain an accurate filing system on all contracts, using approved templates, and process contract amendments. Flag all expiring contracts and Sales Warranties, create new, and keep track of all contracts that have not been signed and returned while ensuring proper follow-up. Develop and execute account plans to ensure retention while increasing service plans on other Clarion products. Mine for new opportunities
• Maintain accurate, in-depth account databases
• Manage the Laser Safety program
• Maintain frequent communication with accounts
• Continually build technical knowledge and skills to keep pace with market trends including competitive offerings
• Support other teams(CS/Sales/AR/AP)
We are seeking a candidate with the following attributes:
• Preferably a post-secondary education in a business administrative environment or sales environment
• 2-5 years’ experience in contract management, inside/outside sales role or Accounting discipline with Customer interaction
• demonstrated track record of success in sales
• Ability to multi-task
• Contract development, management and administration
• Excellent at building Customer relationships, strong listening skills, good organization and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication; ability to speak clearly and concisely, conveying complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand
• Strong interpersonal skills, establishing rapport and working well with others.
• Fluently bilingual in both English and French
• Attention to detail is a key attribute, with strong analytical and organization skills.
• Computer literate, especially MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
• A creative solution provider, able to marry multiple Clarion offerings in an effort to retain Customers