Back to Careers
Aesthetic Injectable & Breast Implant Sales Representative - British Columbia
This position will be responsible for achieving sales goals in assigned territory by developing new customer accounts and ensuring on-going customer satisfaction through excellent customer service and follow-up.
The successful applicant will:
• Sales oriented person who thrives in meeting/exceeding sales targets by calling on existing and potential clients to identify their current or perspective needs and provide information about the company products / services including demonstrations and quotations.
• Develops leads to potential new customers through various sources.
• Researches and develops sales presentations to effectively relate company products / services to potential customers’ needs.
• Maintains thorough knowledge of Clarion’s products /services; sales objectives and strategies, pricing and delivery policies and practices to be able to respond to customer needs.
• Participates in developing strategies, forecasts and establishing sales targets.
• Perform in accordance with Clarion’s operating and environmental, health and safety procedures and guidelines.
• Previous experience in practice/business building, with physicians/medical aesthetics clinics.
We are seeking a candidate with the following attributes:
• Minimum college diploma / University degree.
• 3 - 5 years (minimum) of relevant and successful sales experience with a proven sales track record.
• Independent and self-motivated person who is used to working with sales quotas/bonus plans.
• Previous territory management experience required.
• Previous training in injection techniques for dermal fillers and neuromodulators.
• Experience in training medical professionals.
• Event planning and successful execution.
• Knowledge of Facial Anatomy.
• Creative individual with an ability to manage and quickly reset priorities in rapidly changing environment.
• Professional and people oriented with outstanding presentation skills.
• An innovative and flexible individual with a high energy level.
• Proven ability to establish and maintain effective & constructive relationships with internal / external clients and associates, earning trust & respect through demonstrating a consistent commitment to exceeding expectations.
• Strong team player
• Strong computer skills including all Microsoft Office products. (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• A personal automobile is a requirement
• A valid Canadian Drivers licence
• 20% overnight travel