At Clarion, we hire people with Entrepreneurial spirit who have a BIG appetite for learning and enjoy working hard and having fun!
Top 5 perks of being a Clarion team member
Competitive compensation plans with 100% paid benefit premiums and employee discounts on all of our consumable products
Health Spending Account for things like sports memberships and/or medical expenses
Recognition programs with employee of the month and annual opportunity to win travel voucher for anywhere in the world
Profit Sharing Plan/Bonus based on performance
Career & business growth
Clarion has been in business since 1989 and we have enjoyed top line growth year over year
We invest in our people and have a great educational program, including an in house corporate training program (i.e. Crucial Conversations, E-Learning platform and technology training)
- Quarterly performance feedback focused on Professional growth of employees and the business
Work that matters – we make a difference in people’s lives
Health/Life Science space is an exciting and growing industry and Clarion is at the forefront of the latest technology and proud of the work we do that makes a difference in people’s lives!
Food & drinks
- FREE COFFEE & CAPPUCCINO machine
- Full kitchen for cooking – so our leaders cook and serve employees breakfast every now and then (Green pancakes on St. Paddy’s Day & Pancake Breakfasts for Holidays & Summer BBQ’s)
- Lunch and learns every month with catered lunches provided
Clarion pays for employees to volunteer in the Community every year to support the United Way. We build team spirit together while making a difference in our communities across Canada.
Great place to work – awards 2017
- Plasticity Labs chose Clarion as a successful CASE STUDY in 2017. Read about the 5 actions Clarion has taken to improve workplace culture from employee survey results
- We are proud of our innovative culture where employees are encouraged to propose solutions and ideas and leaders are willing to listen and take action
- Clarion has been nominated for the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, Best Private Business Growth Award
- Clarion won the United Way Campaign of the Year, Corporate Volunteerism and Community Builder award