1. What is TEOSYAL?
Teosyal is a new range of seven 100% hyaluronic acid based wrinkle filling products. These products are highly compatible and slowly absorbed. They can be injected into the face, neck and hands.
2. What are the Key benefits of TEOSYAL?
NATURAL AND IMMEDIATE RESULTS - Teosyal® gels effectively prevent and immediately correct all of the signs of ageing in a highly natural way
OPTIMAL SAFETY - Thanks to the manufacturing process, which benefits from the latest technological advances, the hyaluronic acid contained in Teosyal® gels is extremely pure . This guarantees exceptional tolerance and perfect integration into skin tissues in accordance with their characteristics and suppleness.
A LONGER-LASTING EFFECT THAT IMPROVES OVER TIME
Depending on your age and the structure of your face, 1 to 3 initial sessions will be needed in order to achieve the desired effect, which is evident right from the first treatment session.
With Teosyal®, the injection sessions have a real, cumulative effect.
3. What are the contra indications to treatment?
- Breast feeding mothers
- Children under 18 years of age.
- Known hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
- In combination with peels or laser treatments
- Cutaneous infections at the treatment site
- Auto immune disease
4. Are there any cautions to treatment?
Patients taking Anti coagulants such as wafarin or aspirin should be warned about the possibility of significant bruising, when taking these medications.
5. How is the product stored?
Teosyal can be stored at room temperature (you should not refrigerate this product) between 5 and 25 degrees.
6. Is TEOSYAL Safe?
Teosyal is used in over 86 countries worldwide with over 400,000 treatments having been carried out. Teosyal has one of the lowest protein levels on the market therefore adverse events are extremely low.
7. How long does swelling generally last post treatment?
Teosyal has a low level of bacterial endotoxins compared to other dermal fillers (0.2eu/g) therefore swelling and inflammation are reduced.
8. Can more than 1 product in the range be used for the same treatment area?
Yes it can and often this is desirable especially when layering deep voluminous products with more superficial products.